If you change your mind about your order, you have the right to return your order within 14 days from the date of receipt. The product(s) must be returned in original packaging with tags and no cosmetic damage. This right does not apply to personalised, customised or made-to-order products. We do not accept returns or exchanges for such goods.
- Conditions – means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions
- Product – means a product displayed for sale on the Website
- Product Description – means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided
- Special Conditions – means the terms and conditions in the Product Description
- Users – means the users of the Website collectively
- Personal Information – means the details provided by you on registration
- We/us – means Raven.GG Limited
- Website – means the website located at www.raven.gg/dev or any subsequent URL which may replace it
- Cookies – means small text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information
- United Kingdom – means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands and “You” means a user of this Website.
By placing an order through our website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts. After placing your order you will receive an automated acknowledgement. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm acceptance to you by confirming that your order has been despatched. All orders are subject to acceptance by Raven. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
Please note that your right to return Products does NOT apply to personalised products unless there is a manufacturing fault with the product.
A description of the main characteristics of goods can be found on the product pages of the website. Prices for goods on the website appear on the product pages and include all taxes. Prices and offers may vary and may only be available for limited periods. All prices and offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended at our discretion.
We are under no obligation to sell incorrectly priced goods to you at the incorrect price if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an error. We offer delivery worldwide although we are not liable to cover any import duties or taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount.
Standard delivery does not include tracking, only proof of postage. Tracked delivery is available for a higher charge, depending on location, at checkout. For further details regarding shipping and returns, please see here. Please note that whilst we maintain a very high level of accuracy, colours and design that you see on screen may slightly differ to the actual product due to variances between the RGB and CMYK colour space.
Due to such variances, we cannot give guarantee of colour matching to your product. Likewise, whilst we try and maintain a high degree of accuracy between the mockup and the printed product, a digital image is not a valid proof and discrepancies between sizes can occur due to the printed area on a garment. The client is held responsible for all content and images used on the artwork. Raven cannot be held responsible if the client supplies copyrighted images on their artwork.
RAVEN LOGO PLACEMENT
When purchasing a custom design, please note the Raven logo is mandatory on each garment and can be placed either below the collar or on right or left chest area.