We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services including name, address, telephone number, email address and console information
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us such as email address and password
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you general commercial communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send you newsletters which you may opt out of
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and we will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk
International data transfers
Security of your personal data
Security of your personal data – We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password via email.
Updating information – Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
When purchasing through Raven.GG, we may use your data to email you marketing information or offer you product related advertisements based on your behavior on the Raven website on third party websites such as social media platforms. All information tailored to you will be offers and other information relating only to Raven.GG.
Your personal data
This is data that identifies you, or means that we are able to contact you and may include but not be limited to your name, address, sex, email address & location. Most of this data is only collected upon purchasing a product on the Raven.GG website.
This is data used for statistical and analytical purposes, as well as re-targeting product related advertisements based on your behavior on the Raven website, combined with other users of the website. This kind of data allows us to improve our Platforms, and learn important information about how users act when they visit our Platforms. Information in this category includes but is not limited to device type, browser type, location, and other anonymous data.
We will not sell your data to third-parties